Saturday, December 29, 2012

Houndstooth Contest!!!!

Heyy divas!!!! Soo i found these awesome houndstooth pants(3.00) and thought of a great idea to get to know my members and future members better..... Contest of the best worn houndstooth print outfit!!!! You will receive a 50 dollar visa gift card and a feature post on the blog!!! You must sign up to be a member and email me ur pictures @ uniquelystated05.gmail.com by the 15 of January to win. Im excited to see ur styles and Good luck ladies but first check out my swag :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE houndstooth and I'm loving the way you rocked them! I've thrifted some really great pieces so I'll definitely be entering your contest!

    Demetria
    www.divasthrifttwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much we both have thrifting in common!!!! I look forward to seeing your outfit too good luck :-) and spread the word...ps i love ur blog

    ReplyDelete