Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DIY Fashions 4 The Creative Fashionistas!

Hello Fashionistas, 

I am finally getting the hang of Pinterest and I have to ask, Where Have You Been All My Life? Ladies I am amazed at the many Do It Yourself projects that have been pinned! From Home Decor to Clothing, Pinterest is the Bomb.Com! What has really caught my interest are the DIY Bracelets! I love bracelets as an accessory.I think bracelets puts a chic touch on any outfit and thanks to Pinterest I have found an amazing blog that has many DIY Bracelet Tutorials. The blog is titled Honestly...WTF and it is amazing. I do not want to spoil all the fun so I will let you all check it out and as always, let us know what you think and post pictures of your DIY creations. I will definitely be making one asap and I will post an update with the finished product for you all to see! Enjoy!

Honestly...WTF DIY Bracelets: http://honestlywtf.com/diy-bracelets/




Remember Ladies, Anyone Can Make A Statement But It Takes A True Fashionista To Be Uniquely Stated!


No comments:

Post a Comment