Sunday, August 19, 2012

How To Get Designer Looks On A Budget!

Hello Fashionistas, 

Fall is approaching fast so you know what that means... Time to update those wardrobes Ladies, and I have just the solution. While browsing the internet for budget friendly shopping options, I came across a wholesale clothing site with high fashion for low prices. Ladies, the clothing is hot! The site: http://www.sammydress.com/ allows you to stretch your clothing budget and get more items for your money! I fell in love and I decided I had to share this with you all so try it out and post your fashions in the comments and let us know what you think! Here are a few of our favorite fall styles:

Price: $8.93
Price: $6.38

Price: $17.44
Remember Ladies, Anyone Can Make A Statement But It Takes A True Fashionista To Be Uniquely Stated!


No comments:

Post a Comment