Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One of My Favorite Thangs!!!!

Hey ladies!!! I must share my love for crop tops this season.......I have to admit as a mother of a 5 month old it was hard at first to embrace the trend. So I gave it a try and fell in love with my green forever 21 crop top(6.99). I wanted to find styles that would keep motherhood in mind and allow me to still be a chic diva!! I paired it with a pair of high waisted black/white stripped pants(19.99) from H&M for the first look at a fashion event. Then on vacation in Florida I wore a floral romper(12.99) from Dots Fashion to compliment a fun relaxed look with the crop top. The last look was at a recent festival in Charlotte called speed street. I bought a tribal print mini skirt(7.99) from Its Fashion to go with my night on the town look with the boo and my little one. The crop top was a perfect match!! I definitely will be rocking crop tops this season but I have to give up the long sleeved one because the heat is vicious in the South lol!!! Remember to stay unique DIVAS

No comments:

Post a Comment